REIKI LEVEL 1 CERTIFICATION CLASS
WHERE: Private residence in Kalamazoo (address provided upon registration)
WHEN: Saturday, September 16, 2017 from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
COST: $175. (Pre-registration required. $25 discount if prepaid by 9/1)
Reiki (pronounced “RAY-key”) is an ancient method of healing from Tibet. “Rei” means “universal” and “ki” corresponds to the “life force energy” known as Chi or prana in other Eastern systems like acupuncture or yoga. Thus, Reiki refers to the healing qualities of “universal life force energy.” Rediscovered in the late 19th century by a Japanese monk named Mikao Usui, Reiki works on physical, mental and emotional levels, restoring balance to body, mind and spirit. After completing this workshop, students will be certified Reiki 1 practitioners.
• History, nature, and science of Reiki.
• The Reiki Principles, Precepts & Ethics
• Experiencing Reiki energy
• Discussion of 21-day cleanse
• Essence scanning process
• Giving a Reiki treatment with hand positions
• Practice self-treatment hand positions
• Treating animals and plants
• Chakras and healing
• What a Reiki lineage represents
• Legal responsibilities as a Reiki Practitioner
• Reiki Level 1 Attunement(s)
• Establishing a Reiki practice
• Using Reiki with other healing arts.
Reiki Master Teacher, Medical Intuitive, Life Coach and author Laura Bruno has an international healing business and has practiced and taught Reiki certification classes throughout the United States since 2002. For more information or to register, please contact Laura here.